STS Industrie SA distributes ultrasonic technology from Weber Ultrasonics in Switzerland
- Weber Ultrasonics is one of the leading manufacturers of ultrasonic components for industrial component cleaning, ultrasonic welding and special applications.
- Our products are manufactured to the quality standard EN ISO 9001:2008
- Whether it’s special applications or standard solutions, our broad offering, comprehensive expertise and industry-specific consulting guarantee customer satisfaction.
- For more information on Weber Ultrasonics, visit: www.weber-ultrasonics.de
The ultrasonic technology product range
- SONOPUSH MONO®: Ultrasonic rod transducers with an outstanding service life due to a solid radiating element made from a special titanium alloy; extremely homogeneous sound field due to omnidirectional sonic distribution; extremely low space requirement; high efficiency of more than 95%; frequencies of 25, 30 and 40 kHz. SONOPUSH® rod transducers are ideal for retrofitting and as replacements for products from other manufacturers due to their optimised operational reliability and high performance.
- SONOPUSH MONO HD®: With 20% more power output at the same beam length, a high level of stability in continuous operation and resistance to temperatures of up to 95°C, these rod transducers are our most robust.
- SONOSUB®: Ultrasonic submersible transducers for fixing to the floor or side wall of the tank. Long service life thanks to the use of a special stainless steel alloy for the housing, very good sonic yield due to optimised piezo transducer elements, standard frequencies are 25, 30, 40, 80 and 120 kHz. SONOSUB® multifrequency transducers are available with 40, 80 and 120 kHz and 25 and 50 kHz.
- SONIC DIGITAL System: Ultrasonic generators which combine high-precision digital technology with robust, compact design, simple handling and flexibility to suit your needs. With digital frequency generation and control, a previously unsurpassed consistency of frequency, amplitude and power output and an interval function, the SONIC DIGITAL generator system sets new standards for every use in surface technology, industrial component cleaning and special applications. Different configurations: We have designs ranging from standalone equipment to complete integration in the control cabinet for major systems.