VIBARREL ® Vibratory Units
Vibration systems for electroplating small and delicate parts.
Advantages of VIBARREL ® technology
- Excellent distribution of the deposit over the entire surface of the treated parts
- Possibility of treating very delicate and fragile parts without deformation or deterioration
- Improved exchange of electrolytic solution
- Reduced consumption of precious metal
- Reduced drag-out
How our Vibarrel technology works
- The vibratory plating unit uses a cylindrical basket, which is connected at the top to an oscillating unit (axial and tangential oscillation).
- The movement of the parts around the axis of a VIBARREL ® vibration basket is always smooth.
- A smooth movement also keeps a constant electrical contact between the parts and the cathodes at the bottom of the basket. The vibration mixes the products together. This allows a uniform deposit, without any “blind spots” ensuring the same surface thickness for all parts.
- The vibration movement maximizes the exchange of the chemical solution. The chemical solution can also reach the inside of very small holes.
- The drag out of chemicals is reduced and the rinsing process will be easier.
- The complete vibration unit can be transported with an adapted hoist from bath to bath.
Vibarrel Vibratory Units